Kai Wing w/cover
Now 40% lighter with a glossy finish
Wing Span: 24″
The original surf wing design that started the revolution, the Classic! The Kai 120 provides the highest performance for surfing and aggressive turning with total control.
Front Wing Construction
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wing tips, leading edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength / weight ratio which means the front wings float!Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: This is your wing when you need more lift.
- 65kg - 85kg: This is your most versatile foil.
- 85kg - 95kg: Riders wanting less lift and more control.
- Surfboard: Surfers’ go to foil.
- Kiteboarding: Light wind riding.
- SUP: A staple wing in the surf for lightweight riders or riding bigger surf.
- Wake: Great for towing or riding wake behind the boat for
- Windsurf: All riders in medium winds