Wingspan (cm): 104
Chord (cm): 30
Projected area (sqcm2): 2460
Aspect ratio: 3.4
The largest wing in the collection! The larger surface area of the Maliko 280 makes it best suited for slower speeds which translates to added confidence and safety. It is the ideal choice for learning to foil using slow speeds and riders wanting to learn to downwind foil.
Front Wing Construction:
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wing tips, leading edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength / weight ratio which means the front wings float!
- Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: Learning to foil behind a boat or downwind.
- 65kg - 85kg: Learning to foil behind a boat or downwind, downwind riding in light conditions.**
- 85kg - 95kg: Learning to foil behind a boat or downwind, downwind riding for advanced riders.**
- Surfboard: Heavier rider or super small surf conditions.
- Kiteboarding: Not recommended.
- SUP: Small wave wing for light weight riders, Go To wing for heavy weight riders in good surf.
- Wake: Beginning riders or heavier weight riders.
- Windsurf: Easy to ride wing for most riders in light wind.
- Downwind: Experienced smaller riders.