Wing Span: 31″
Our most versatile crossover surf wing. The big brother to the Kai, designed to lift more while still maintaining the control and response that the Kai is so well known for in the surf.
Front Wing Construction
- 100% carbon pre-preg skins with epoxy polymer hybrid core, integral cone connection for maximum strength, all cured at 250° F in an autoclave at very high pressure.
- Significant reinforcements: solid carbon at the wing tips, leading edge and trailing edge for robust durability when handling on the beach and installing the wings.
- High strength / weight ratio which means the front wings float!
- Cone system attachment allows the rider to have a stable reliable connection between fuselage and wing.
- Under 65kg: Maximum lift for surfing riding and for advanced downwind riding.
- 65kg -85kg: ‘Go to’ wing for surf riding.
- 85kg - 95kg: Perfect lift with control for everyday riding.
- Surfboard: Heavier rider or super small surf conditions.
- Kiteboarding: Very light winds for heavier riders.
- SUP: Small wave wing for light weight riders, Go To wing for medium weight riders in good surf.
- Wake: Beginning riders or heavier weight riders.
- Windsurf: Easy to ride wing for most riders in light wind.
- Downwind: Experienced smaller riders.