The L Series is designed for lift and stability in mind. The perfect Series for the beginner rider looking for ease of use and confidence in the ride. This Series also performs well in the surf for the intermediate rider looking for control.These wings are designed for the beginner to intermediate riders.
Perfect beginners kit for riders learning to Downwind, wing foil, small waves for riders 95kg-115kg.
All wings and masts come with coversMast:
- Mast Length: 26.5″/67cm
- Mast Thickness: 055”/14mm
- Chord Length: 5.39”/137mm
- 4 washers—must be used to honor warranty
- 4 M8x1x30mm stainless steel bolts
- 4 mast track t nuts
- Front wing:1-M6x1x25mm flat top countersunk stainless steel screw
- Back wing:1-M6x1x18mm flat top countersunk stainless steel screw
- Mast cover
The M200 provides maximum lift with slow speed.
Easy for learning
Good downwind starting wing
Best Wing Foiling learning wing
- Good heavy rider SUP foil
Wing Chord: 10”/25cm
Projected Surface Area: 1780 sq cm
Weight: 1540 g
Aspect ratio: 3.6
Maximum lift & stability.
- Wingspan: 22“/56 cm
- Wing Chord: 3.5”/8.9 cm